Monday, February 28, 2011

Why I oughtta


Why I oughtta
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: rolling pin ( I thought about running through the house yelling, "why I oughtta" waving the rolling pin above my head but I decided against it.) Also included are expired supplements ('07) and a very hard to wash water bottle
Last used. The rolling pin would get normal use but we couldn't remove the sticky sticker residue. The other stuff. I don't know.... I'll go with '07
Why: The Hubby received a new one for Christmas. The remaining were out of sight.
Destination: AmVets, recycle and Rx disposal respectively (just in case you needed a clue :-). )

Confession: I have new motivation. I can across a few episodes of Hoarders and I couldn't turn away! I'm back on track with decluttering for at least 15 minutes a day. My Farm on facebook is suffering! LOL. Thanks to FlyLady and the timer!!! :)

On another note, I didn't bring home some swag from a volunteer reception I attended. The Hubby did bring home the hand crank operated flashlight. Well, The Boy will enjoy it and The Kid will try to eat it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment