Saturday, August 25, 2012

This one had some teeth!


This one had some teeth!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Literally! Okay, so Mom says to me before we are meeting up a few weeks ago, "Don't let me forget, I have something for you." oooo mysterious. So after our meeting she hands me a little manilla envelope and says," here take this to one of those gold places, it's your grandfathers filings.". A-yup. That was my reaction as well. I think she just didn't want to take it on herself hahaha

So after holding them in my purse and playing I bet what I have in my purse is waaay weirder than what you have in your purse (I won every time!!) I finally took it in to a gold place. $68.70 I took the Hubby out on Grandpa. Thanks Grandpa. I wish the Hubby could have met him. He was such a neat guy :)

PS I asked the place if this was the weirdest item, she said no. I disagree that the lamp painted a gold color was weirder. Maybe the fact that the person expected to cash in on it was weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment