Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love chocolate, but....

What: Three pieces of chocolate candy
Origin: Christmas stocking
When: Christmas 2008
Last used: I ate some, probably in February
Why kept: I might eat it... except this past year I had gestational diabetes. It wasn't worth the carbs.
Destination: garbage

Confession:
I felt guilt on several levels. Firstly, it's chocolate. I love chocolate. I hate to waste chocolate. If it was dark chocolate, I might have scarfed it down even though it was a year old and probably very stale (thank goodness it wasn't dark chocolate!) . Secondly, I tossed it.. in the garbage. I didn't compost it and I couldn't give it away. Thirdly, it seemed lame but I did need to get rid of something and I was never going to eat them!

2 comments:

  1. If the chocolate was wrapped in foil, you could have put the foil in the recycling. I read that in the BG newsletter a few months ago. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh, anon!

    And Princess, it counts even if it's lame. I think that's the point!

    ReplyDelete