Sunday, December 12, 2010

Doing A Runner


Doing A Runner
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Dime store table runner.
Origin: I can't actually remember.
How long kept: Ditto. Possibly since the 80s.
Usage: Ditto again. Not in this century, that I remember.
Why kept: What kind of humbug would get rid of any Christmas-themed decor item? I Might Need It! And, Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind in a Storage Box.
Destination: Housing Works, which was riotous with holiday decor today.

Confession: I don't actually think that my Storage Box filled with
ornaments is Evil.  This is an exception to the "Storage Boxes Are Evil" rule.   There are truly some things that are meant to be stored a lot of the time...and as long as I can identify them when I need them, I deem these storage boxes to be Not Evil.

That said, I think that some of the contents of this one can go...maybe it can be consolidated down to a smaller, and even less Evil storage box.

No comments:

Post a Comment