Monday, December 6, 2010

Fooled Me More Than Twice

What: Sunblock.
Origin: I think I got this for a day of winter fun, ice climbing, early this year. See confession.
How long kept: Either 10 months, or see confession.
Why kept: It's Perfectly Good. Not.
Usage: Yep.
Destination: Trash.

Confession: I wouldn't swear to the date of purchase for this baby in court. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't 2008...apparently when it expired.

I do know where I got it: Duane Reade, home of the expired cosmetics. I should know better than to ever buy anything there.

Ever. Again. If there was someone actually named Duane Reade, I'd have to throw down with him over this.

And eew, they actually carry food items there. I don't think I've ever bought anything edible there. Well, with a recent exception of candy canes. Oh.

"M", is The Boy ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment