Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Regifting, Squared


Regifting, Squared
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Small bag, suitable for gifting. But not so pretty.
Origin: Bitch & Swap.
How long kept: Probably 3 years?
Why kept: Of course, I might give a gift. Thus, It Might Be Useful.
Usage: Nope.
Destination: It has been remade with spray paint, sparkle spray (really) and ribbon, and is now a lovely gift bag, which will be dispatched come Christmas morning.

Confession: It is totally out of my house, here in Chicagoland, although technically it has not changed hands. Purists may call for a judge on whether I have broken The Rules. Since I'm one of the judges, it's a weighted contest.

Confession, part deux: One of my family members has asked for a very specific item for Christmas. I received this item as a gift last year, and never even opened it. It will be contained in this bag....

No comments:

Post a Comment