Sunday, December 19, 2010

Travelblogue OR Coffee Party

What: Two Starbucks Via samples. Origin: Foisted on me by baristas.
How long kept: Probably since early this year?  (NB:  I noticed they were expired...almost a year ago.   I used them anyways.)
Usage: If taking up a sliver of space in my cabinet counts as usage, yes. Otherwise, no.
Why kept: They Might Be Useful! Should Have Said No.
Destination: Down my gullet, somewhere between Waterloo, IN and South Bend IN. See confession.

Confession: Yes, I'm live blogging from Amtrak, on my World Tour To Protect the Fourth Amendment.

Yes, this mostly lefty is staying away from flying...and letting my
airline, which I've probably flown lifetime mileage of, well I can't make a credible guess. But I used to fly every week, sometimes more than once. This business of searching tens of thousands of travelers a day...many disabled...in the name of "security"? Ridiculous.

My brother asked me if I was now a member if the Tea Party.

Uh, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment