Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Paper Entrails


Paper Entrails
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Receipts for business expenses.
Origin: Business. And, expenses.
How long kept: A couple were from July, 2010. Most of the rest were September - early December.
Why kept: Desire to comply with tax laws, while maximizing my deductions. They Might Be Useful. I Might Need Them.
Destination: Bookkeeper. Woot.

Confession: I still have a couple of hours of work on this for the year, but I'm more or less DONE with work I have to do for tax prep.

First. Time. Ever. Epic Win.

I usually make myself sick about this until sometime in early/mid-March. Then, I sit on the floor for a day or two and berate myself while I sort paper and create an obsessive spreadsheet.

Woot.

Confession, part deux:   This isn't actually the file that went to the bookkeeper.   This is the file of December's non-tax items.  The bookkeeper file, once done, felt so weighty I had to make it leave... and I neglected to snap a photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment