Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feeling Like A Tool


Feeling Like A Tool
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Shards of a ceramic bowl.
Origin: I was channeling my Grandma.
How long kept: Oh, ho, ho...since sometime in the last century. (Not pre-90s, however.)
Why kept: They Might Be Useful, if I need a drain for a flowerpot. For example. And Aaargh!
Usage: See confession.
Destination: Garbage.

Confession: More toolbox bounty...I actually used to have these in the cabinet with cleaning materials, etc. When I reorganized, both the toolbox and the shards moved, the shards consolidated into the toolbox.

Confession, part deux: I used to have quite a way with African violets, and I had used some of these shards siblings to drain some of them. The plants all died -- unknown fungus -- and I decided that even plants were too high maintenance for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment