Thursday, November 18, 2010

Charmed, I'm sure


Charmed, I'm sure
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: wine charms
Why kept: I might need them and out of sight
How long: I think about 5-6 years
Destination: door prize at a wine and gold party. I gave it to my friend who sold the most gold to the gold buyer who came to my house. I dropped @ her house on Tuesday :) She sold $90 worth of unwanted jewelry.

Confession: I have a pair of earrings that a very rarely wear. I wear the earrings The Hubby bought me. They are my favorite. However I really like these other earrings so I couldn't let them go for $26 even though I bought them at a garage sale 10 years ago or so

I'm thinking about asking my friend if they want to do a clothing swap... More on that after the New Year... We are so close to our anniversary. As "A" and I say... I'm hurling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment