Sunday, November 21, 2010

This One's Booking


This One's Booking
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Worthy Book.
Origin: A friend wanted me to read it.
How long kept: About 4 years. See confession.
Why kept: See Confession.
Destination: Return to Lender.

Confession: Should Have Said No. I'm sure it's a great book, but not on topic for my business reading.

Confession, cont: In my defense, my friend and her husband moved to the UK for work about 3 years ago. Any attempt for me to repatriate this one, so to speak, would have been both difficult and inconvenient for her. She didn't need to carry it back there, nor did she need to store a book she had already read.

She and her husband moved back last month, and are settled. It's on its way out, as I'm seeing them today!

I'm sure it's a great book and worth reading. On the day I decide to do this, I'll get it out of the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment