Saturday, November 6, 2010

Son Of Fleece

What:  Another fleece.
Origin:  My dad lent this to me, probably for a trip back from Chicagoland.  (It can be flippin' cold on the plane!)  
How long kept:  5-6 years?
Why kept/Usage:  I wore it from time to time.   It Might Be Useful.   It reminded me of my dad.  Nostalgia, the good kind.
Destination:  Return to Lender.   It's en route back to Chicagoland and Dad's stash of outerwear.

Confession:   This is huge on me!   I used to have the habit of wearing gigantic things...it started in the Flashdance era.   But some time in the 90s I realized that clothes that actually fit me are far more flattering.

Confession, part deux:   My dad did tell me that I could keep it.   But I don't need it, I have two other fleeces, and many other things to remind me of Dad.

NB:  This is not going to Mom, and thus does not violate either the letter or spirit of the Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment