Friday, November 5, 2010

Got Maternity Clothes?


Got Maternity Clothes?
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: particularly sticky maternity clothes (especially the pants)
Why kept: I was wearing the pants and I thought I'd wear the tanks but they are too long. The Got Milk shirt is too small. The pants are particularly sticky. See below
Origin: the pants and Got Milk? Shirt were from The Boy and the tanks were from the Kid
Destination: Amvets pickup

Confession: I still have two camisoles that I wear regularly that are said to be maternity. They are comfy :). The cargo maternity pants have been through a lot with me. Two pregnancies and the losing of the baby weight of both pregnancies. I would wear them once a week @ weigh-in at Weight Watchers. (I'm lifetime and I reached goal 3 months after The Kid was born -- thanks to all I learned about nutrition when I had Gestational Diabetes). The pants are light weight and extremely comfortable. I haven't worn them in several months. I *heart* them, but it's time to let them go...

Bye bye. Sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment