Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bagging This


Bagging This
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Insulated Bags.
Origin: Grocery Store.
How long kept: One of them, about 15 minutes; the other, probably since January?
Why kept: Out of Sight, Out of Mind, and I Might Need It; it Might Be Useful.
Destination: Trash.

Confession: I picked up some lime popsicles tonight and they offered one of these bags to me. Aargh, this is one of several times I have forgotten to take the insulated bag I had stashed-- and the first time that I was ready to admit that I was probably never going to remember it.

I'm very good at remembering reusable grocery bags (and laundering them, eew.)  I don't take these insulated bags very often, less than once a month.  I'm just going to have to live with my badness on this front:   I've forgotten the bag I've had stashed for the last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment