Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lotion issues..


Lotion issues..
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Hi my name is "M" and I have a lotion problem
What: more bath and body works lotion
Last used: about 2005. Juniper isn't good for pregnant women so I put it away when I was preggers in '05
Why kept: smells so nice and out of site hidden in the very back of a drawer where I store my hair dryer (which I used several times a week)
Destination: garbage

Well the Kid is getting into everything and thanks to this project, I have emptied the bottom drawer under the bathroom sink. The Kid loves to open it and put a toy in and then close it. I still was shocked when I found this lotion. Wow I guess I should pull the drawer all the way out and see what else is in there :). Tomorrow. G'night all
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment: