Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Friction-Free Freecycling

What: A bottle of vegetable glycerin.
Destination: Freecycle. Here's the post.
"I did use a few teaspoons of this in making some liquid soap -- the crafty seizure that led me to this endeavor has not recurred. The "best by" date is June 2010, and it smells fresh and fine.

Seeking a fairly friction free Freecycle transaction: please be willing to communicate via email, and pick up at the agreed time.

Thank you, Freecyclers!"

The aforementioned crafty seizure was at least 3 years ago, if not more. Good Crafting Intentions Gone Bad. And, Out of Sight, Out of Mind: would you believe that there could be anything else in my medicine cabinets?

Aargh.

3 comments:

  1. I have one empty drawer in my sink cabinet, but I still find stuff to get rid of... it's like a bottomless pit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pits are food for when we need something to blog, right? Ultimately, they will be empty. (Emptier?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant "good" for when we needed something...

    ReplyDelete