Sunday, July 25, 2010

"My corns are killin' me"


"My corns are killin' me"
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Does anyone remember the line in 16 Candles when Sam asks Grandma and Grandpa how they are doing? They have a laundry list and corns I believe were one of their ailments. Perhaps they could use these old things

What: corn pads
Where: in "the drawer". It seems to be a bottomless pit of "stuff"
Last used: The Hubby ans I used to share this bathroom until we rehab-ed the other one. That was about 5+ years ago
Why kept: out of sight and they might be useful. Personally I think the Hubby should go to a podiatrist to have his corns looked at. Otherwise he's going to sound like grandpa in 16 Candles
Destination: trash
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment