Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Get the Red OUT (was Don't go breaking my heart)

Ugh, I should check the photos before doing a mass catch up post

What Pink Eye Eyedrops (broken charm from my bracelet)
Last used: The day before. The Kid has his first bout with Pink Eye (yesterday when its replacement arrived)
Why kept: It's perfectly good and not expired. We might need it and we did! We saved $30 by keeping this and using it again. (this almost became a good crafting intention gone bad. The Boy said and I quote, "We can use it for a project." LOL I thought "Yes we can" followed by nononononononoooooo)
Destination: Oops I put this in the trash. I should have taken it to the Health Department for recycling since there was a little bit left in the bottle (recycle)

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. That looks like an odd charm...is that the right photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, The Boy mostly has it down. So I won't give him an "aargh" on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oopps I'm having issues.... I'll fix them

    ReplyDelete