Friday, July 16, 2010

Capping off The Week


What:  Cap for a Sigg water Bottle.
Origin:  Available option when I replaced a Sigg bottle due to the recall.
Usage:  Not so much...it was difficult to open and not easy to clean.
Last Used:   Hmmm, late 2009?
Why kept:  It Might Be Useful.   Someone Might Need It.   And Out Of Sight, Out of Mind...it was in my kitchen cabinet, where I moved it around from time to time.
Destination:  Housing Works

Photo:  www.mysigg.com....oops, I forgot to snap a photo!

3 comments:

  1. And I had pre-posted this one, figuring to be out of town.

    I wasn't being a smart@$$; who knew that they would have capped off the flow of oil in the Gulf. Let's hope it's permanent, so that the rest of the solution can begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so afraid to read the headlines...but maybe your post is prophetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I posted this last Saturday or Sunday. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete