Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chicken tuition


Chicken tuition
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Oh so about 10+ years a ago, I remember this SO clearly. I remember where I was driving and everything. I'm listening to the radio and there is a commercial for Chicken Tuition. "Huh??" I thought. "Where are these chickens going to school?" I listen VERY hard and they are talking about a razor. I was confused until they said the name again. "Schick Intuition". I laffed!!

What: razor that needs special cartridges. The razor has a soap like product around it. It would run out before the razor was dull.
Why kept: I might need it, sticky, and it's kind of cool. Nostalgia (the good kind) It also brings back the memory of that day driving past the post office. And finally it was a gift from Mom
How long kept: well I finished my last cartridge probably last summer. I have another razor that uses inexpensive refills so I use that.
Destination: trash. I don't think it's recyclable
Confession. I did keep the suction cup that held in the shower... It might be useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment