Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Generating Space


Talking Bout My Generation
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What:  A nearly full bottle of eco-friendly dishwashing detergent.
Origin:   Clean water dreams.
Usage:  Twice.   It actually a) didn't work so well, and b) seemed to gum up my dishwasher.   (A friend had the same issue.)
How long kept:   At least a year, maybe 2.
Why kept:   Way Out Of Sight, Out of Mind in the back of my kitchen sink cabinet.   And a little bit I Might Need It.
Destination:  Freecycle.

Confession:   Aaargh.   It's out of my apartment, score, down with the doorman.   The woman who was "on her way" at 12:30 now tells me she can't be here until Monday.   (Is she walking from somewhere in Southern Jersey?)

(Cue buzzer noise.)   Nope.   My ad requested that people adhere to their agreed pickup time.

To the next person on the list, who will hopefully pick this up.

Confession, cont:  I went back to the bad for the earth dishwashing liquid.  Gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment