Friday, October 29, 2010

Ragging on Myself

What:  A couple of holey or unwise unwearable t-shirty things.
How long kept:   The white t-shirt has been in my rag basket for hundreds of days, if not more than a year.   The black tank, maybe 3 months after finding a hole in it?
Why kept:  They Might Be Useful.  See confession.
Usage:   Not since their respective retirements.
Destination:  Textile recycling.

Confession:  I had the insane idea that I'd deconstruct these and...well, let me not describe my craftastic pipe dream, but I will admit that these both sat at the top of my sewing pile for a couple of weeks.  (The t-shirt floated to the top of my rag pile as I moved rags into a new and more convenient spot with the rest of my cleaning supplies.)

Good Crafting Intentions Gone Bad.   Save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment