Monday, October 25, 2010

Paper View

What:  University branded pad of paper with 10 pages on it.
Origin:  One of those fairly non-useful pads of paper you get at a business conference.
Usage:  Not at all.
Why kept:   It Might Be Useful!  It's also, of course, Perfectly Good.
How long kept:  Probably 2 - 3 years.   I take my own paper with me to these things, and I no longer come home with swag.
Destination:  I'm sending "M" a little jacket from the Bitch & Swap, one of my friends saved it for The Boy.  I'm kind of tempted to send this along for the boy for a coloring project, because I need a new work of art for my refrigerator.

Instead, it's going straight to recycling.   The Boy and I both have enough scrap paper.

Confession:  I fell asleep on my sofa watching a DVD of the X-Files, season 1, after a long day.   I'm really posting this early Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment