Monday, October 11, 2010

Work it, Baby!


Work it, Baby!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: excersaucer -- like a walker but they can't roll themselves down the stairs
Origin: about 4 years ago. It did leave for a brief stint to go to a friend's house for their baby. Then it came home for The Kid
Last used: well we haven't used this for about a month and a half. The Kid doesn't like to be contained. The Boy would play in that for a L-O-N-G time. Funny how different children can be. Sorry I digress.
Destination: my childhood friend that I've known since 1st grade! She's having a boy!!! Yeah. Future posts to come!

By the way, we are about a month and a half away from the anniversary of when we started this blog. "A" wanted to start on New Years Day. I was too excited so I talked her into starting early. While I had a few little lapses in posting, "A" has not!!! Way to go, "A". I'm very proud of us for sticking with this!! I plan to keep on doing this for as long as humanly possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment