Sunday, October 3, 2010

Make The World Go Away

What:  Light-up globe, featuring many countries that no longer exist.
Origin:   It was a gift from my former sis-in-law and my brother.
How long kept:  Probably 20 years.
Usage:   I haven't used it in light-up mode for years, but it has been on my windowsill since 1994.  See confession.
Why kept:  It Was A Gift From...
Destination:  Housing Works

Confession:  I loved this, but had outgrown it.   It was hard to dust, too...and was an incredible dust catcher. 

The decision to let this go, I went back and forth a little bit.   What pushed me over the edge?  Once I thought of the title for this blog post, I couldn't stop myself.  

LMAO.

2 comments:

  1. glad it's off of your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my next trick, I will stop pushing that giant boulder up the hill over and over and over again...

    ReplyDelete