Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Out Of Season


So Out Of Season
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What:   Kind of cute summery dress that I bought in the summer of 2009, and haven't worn since then.
Origin:  Attempt to be fashion forward.   Or at least not fashion backwards.
How long kept:   Probably 14 months since I last wore it.
Why Kept:  I might wear it again, and thus It Might Be Useful.   And also, it was in the ever more spacious closet...so, Out of Sight, Out of Mind.
Usage:  Sigh, only a few times.
Destination:  Housing Works.

Confession:  It was definitely borderline age-inappropriate.    And I should have gone through my closets more carefully before the Bitch & Swap, when I went scouting today for blog candidates, I actually found a few things that could have been added to the giant pile of clothes...most of which actually wound up at Housing Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment