Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coffee Talk

What:   The last of a multi-year supply of coffee filters.
Origin:   I used to buy coffee from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.   See confession.
How long kept:   This box has lasted an eternity.   At least 5 years.
Why kept:  They Might Be Useful!
Usage:  Yes.
Destination:  Used it when I made coffee this morning...and it's now in my compost bucket.

Confession:  I had given many boxes of these filters away...I remember taking 3 or 4 to Housing Works, back in the day.

I didn't buy more paper filters.   Instead, I got a reusable gold filter.   Woot.

Confession, part deux:   GMCR used to send more catalogues than Victoria's Secret -- and for a while when I was in their coffee club, they would sent unsolicited gifts, like a cute earthy coffee mug.   (The handle actually fell off that mug.   This was all years before our blogging project -- but I did ask them to cease and desist.   They had awesome customer service, and good coffee.   I may have to go back to them, now that I'm making more coffee at home these days.   But no more stuff!)

"M" and I have been hurling with excitement about all of the new visitors sent to us over the past couple of days by The Uniform Project.   Thanks again, ladies.

Now, we go back to blogging for our audience of 8.   (I'm actually going to say we're up to 9.   Thanks for following us, Kerrie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment