Friday, October 8, 2010

No tears here


No tears here
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: baby shampoo and a shampoo bar (more from the great bathroom purge.
How long kept: uh, 4 years argh
Why: I might need it

While this Baby Magic maybe tear free, but it is from back in the day before it was paraben free. I was afraid the Burt's Bees shampoo bar wouldn't be tear free. The BM (hee hee) was dumped in the toilet and I washed my toilet. It's now as clean as a baby's bottom. The shampoo bar is in the garbage. It may be compostable but I'm not sure so it's in the trash

Update: Did I mention that I have a drawer in the vanity that is entirely EMPTY? The Kid loves to open and close it. Put bath toys in and take bath toys out. Open and close, open and close. I think you have my point :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment