Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beyond repair


Beyond repair
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What. Favorite sunglasses
Last used: last weekend. I tried to wear them on Tuesday morning and there was a scratch right in the wrong place
Why kept: well, they were only kept a few days so I don't think that is too bad. They are a bit sticky (see confession) and I thought maybe I could fix them. Probably not so... Gone!
Destination: recycle bin (I figure they are plastic, therefore recyclable)

Confession: I have replaced these so does that break a rule? I don't think so because I've ridded (is that a word?) my house of something extraneous. My $14.99 Foster Grants are more fashionable I think. I'll try to add a photo


Who is that behind those Foster Grants


1 comment:

  1. No, this doesn't break the rules! (Didn't you have even the smallest impulse to put these into a drawer in case you needed them? To me, you're demonstrating a new pathway in exactly the thought process we're trying to break: maybe I can fix them; maybe my new glasses will break and these will be better than nothing...)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete