Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No belly full of jelly bellies here

What: Old jelly beans
Why kept: I have no idea why there was an open package of jelly beans in my spice cabinet! EW!
How long kept: um, no clue but less than 2 years. I vaguely recall giving some to The Boy
Destination: trash

I probably put them away so The Boy wouldn't eat them. And then they got pushed to the back of the cabinet. They were unearthed when he requested we make my famous chocolate chocolate chip banana bread. Even further evidence that they are about 2 years old, back then I made beau coup amounts a banana bread, pear bread, apple bread for a charity bake sale for a co-worker's very sick niece or nephew. The Boy and I would get home and @ 2 1/2 he would ask what kind of bread are we making today. He's such a good helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment