Sunday, September 5, 2010

Regifted To Regift


Regifted To Regift
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Pine cone shaped candles.
Origin: Gift. See confession.
Usage/How long kept: Hmmm. These unopened candles were given to me in the early part of this century.
Why kept: I might burn then, and thus They Might Be Useful. Also, Out of Sight, Out of Mind.   They Were A Gift From...
Destination: To my sister-in-law and brother, for them to give as a hostess gift.

Confession: I can't remember who gave these to me. Hopefully not the family members who received the hostess gift. (And who hopefully can find the humor in this one, in the unlikely event that they happen across this blog.)   And hopefully not my sis-in-law and brother!

Confession part deux:   Stay tuned for more candles.   Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment