Saturday, September 18, 2010

Formulating a plan


Formulating a plan
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What baby formula for the Kid
Why kept: might need it but he didn't like it
How long kept: we brought it home with us from the hospital last fall
Destination: well, my intention was to bring it to the food drive at work. When I got to work I saw that it expired september 1. I was disappointed since my plan to donate this had been formed a month ago. Sadly, I dumped the liquid and recycled the bottles. I would have loved this to go to someone that needed it. Oh well, I'll look better next time!!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that you wouldn't have fed this to The Kid even if he had liked it.

    I had a conversation with someone involved with a food drive about expired food, when I made a donation last year. I had thrown out some very old stuff that I wouldn't imagine eating. But there was other recently expired food that I would have eaten...and I took those and asked one of the volunteers. She took them, and told me that some recently expired foods are okay. The people who run food banks know which ones are...I think that they don't talk about this, becauss they don't want people to bring in so much obvious garbage...

    ReplyDelete