Sunday, September 12, 2010

Household Tips


Household Tips
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Gigantor box of Q-Tips.
Origin: Economy sized cosmetic, hygienic, and cleaning ambitions.
How long kept: A good long time.
Last used: Yesterday, when I realized that there were about 30 Q-tips left a box that occupied a large swath of real estate in my bathroom cabinet.
Why kept: They Might Be Useful.
Destination: Remaining Q-tips, to a smaller container; cardboard parts of the box; plastic parts of the box, sadly, trash.

Confession: This post was inspired by one of the Organizing Goddess' blog posts about the fate of another large box of Q-tips her mom had purchased.   I may have laughed out loud when I read it, my memory fuzzy that I was in almost exactly the same boat as her mom.

She and "M" would agree: sometimes "economy sized" is not the economic or practical choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment