Sunday, September 26, 2010

Framing The Issue


I've Been Framed
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: The third of a set of three picture frames.  (The first two have been dispatched in prior posts.)
Origin: Gift from my sis-in-law.
How long kept: Closing in on 3 years.
Why kept: They Might Be Useful.
Usage: Not in a while.
Destination: Craftily re-created and transformed, and then regifted.

Confession: A couple of weeks ago I sent the second of these off to Chicagoland, also transformed, to give to my nephew for his birthday. I asked my dad to choose a photo of the little guy's dad, from the hall of fame childhood photos Dad has organized and stored. My older nephews, all under 5, love photos of their parents as children.

Dad and Mom liked different photos. I resolved the debate about which one was better by making a (more or less) duplicate of the first frame. We can give the little guy two photos for his birthday.

'Cause that's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment