Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've Been Framed


I've Been Framed
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What:   One of 3 frames containing the 1 year old photos of my now nearly 4 year old nephew.
Usage/How long kept:   I had these hanging up until the little guy was past 3 years old, and his younger brother had turned 1.
Why kept:   I loved them!   They were Perfectly Good.   They were a Gift from my sister-in-law.
Destination:   I repainted this one, gave it a new ribbon, and gave it as a belated birthday gift to "M", with some help from her son, The Boy, who selected a photo of his younger brother as the appropriate photo for the repurposed frame.

Confession: "M", you've been blogged.

Confession, cont: Other family members, be on the lookout for the gift of my folk art stylings.

No comments:

Post a Comment