Monday, June 28, 2010

Regifting!


Regifting!
Originally uploaded by DeClutter

What: Baby outfit (has lil puppy feet and says "I woof you"), new with tags. Gift basket with "relaxing" lotion, soap and body spray and some Yogi nursing support tea for the mom to be all in a gift bag I've had since the Boy was an infant
How long kept: most no more than 6-8 months with the exception of the gift bag that is going on 5 years
why kept: the Kid outgrew the outfit so fast! The tea I have plenty of and thought I'd share. And I think we've discussed that I no longer need to ever purchase soap for the next few years, thanks to my Bath and Body works stash. The gift bag was cute so it was sticky
Destination: in the car going to the baby shower on Sunday. Posted for Monday

Confession: I have SO many gift bags that I will probably never need to buy one. I gave probably about 30 of them away on freecycle a few years ago because there was NO way in heck I'd ever use them all. I've kept the cutest bags to reuse. Anywhoo the baby shower was.... great :) I have to think about planning one for my pregnant friend :)

PS the card even came from my Greeting Card Department... Money spent on this gift? I think I'm at $3 for the tea

No comments:

Post a Comment