Friday, June 11, 2010

Bottled Up


Bottled Up
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Plastic bottle.
Origin: Travel kit.
Usage: Uh, never.
How long kept: Since the late 80s/early 90s.
Why kept: I Might Need It.
Destination: This is so old that it doesn't bear a recycling number...but I'm going to be optimistic and recycle it.

Confession: I doubt that this would have ever been watertight enough to actually travel with lotion in it. I recently purged this from my bathroom cabinet, where it had been since the mid-90s.

I had put it in the box with my craft stuff. After all, it was Perfectly Good. Repurposed, It Might Be Useful.

Confession, part two: Even though I've been using a Ziploc bag for my cosmetics since long before they were "required," I still have at least one, maybe 2 travel kits in that bathroom cabinet.

Aargh.

Update:   Haha,  in our blogging past, "M" and I have been known to simultaneously blog the same thing...very funny/scary that independently we came up with similar items and titles on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment