Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shhhh! Unmentionables


Shhhh! Unmentionables
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: 2 camis and 10 pairs of underwear (mostly string bikinis)
Why kept: I might need them, I might wear them again, they are perfectly good
Last used: one of the camis I hadn't worn in well over 10 years. Some of the underwear in 5 years. Time to say bye bye
Origin: many are from Vicki's and a product of hours spent pawing through the semi-annual sale bins with my friend who once mentioned that she has over 100 pair of underwear.

I will never wear the string bikinis again. They are not comfortable.

Confession: I have a gift card and I'm waiting for the next sale. The underwear do last a long time.

I'll probably do another more thorough purge later. I wasn't even looking for a blog item when I found this :)
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment