Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let's Go to The Videotape


photo.jpg
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Kids Yoga tape.
Origin: Borrowed from a former employee; left behind when we closed the business.
How long kept: 6 years.
Usage: Not at all
Why kept:   Guilt.  See confession. 
Destination: Nephews.

Confession:  I kept this fairly visible on my bookshelf, and would think about its owner, Beth, from time to time.   I kept hoping to return it to her, but she has fallen out of my world.  Nobody I know is still in touch with her.   I googled her; I have a feeling that she got married and changed her name.   If she turns up again, I will replace this for her with something equal or better.

Update, June 13: I did this tape twice yesterday with my 4 year old nephew. I'm sore today.



No comments:

Post a Comment