Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Stack O'Books


Another Stack O'Books
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: As noted, a stack of books.
Origin: Business, self improvement, and literary impulses.
How long kept: From 16 years to less than 6 months.
Why kept: I might read them, and thus They Would Be Useful. Also, Out of Sight Out of Mind.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: I picked up a couple from the Bitch and Swap sometime last year.. Should Have Said No, as I never read them. Oldest book was Michael Porter's Competitive Strategy, just as dull as when I bought it in 1994. Most recent acquisition was a book that "M" blogged to me..I think we both thought it would be a book about Buddhism or meditation. Instead, it was a science-fictiony parable with eastern religious themes, as possibly written by L.Ron Hubbard under a pen name.

Bonus: I took everything over in a shopping bag, buh-bye bag! My Bag of Shopping Bags is the next to go, now that the totes are (mostly) gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment