Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cast Off


Cast Off
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Fun vampire book. (Written, in blood no doubt, by a mother-
daughter team whose last name is Cast. I'm funny.)
Origin: "M", see confession.
Usage/How long kept: Christmas gift, 2010, finished it last night.
Why kept: Out of Sight, Out of Mind...this was under some magazines, since dispatched. And then once I found it I decided to read it, thus I Might Need It.
Destination: Housing Works.

Confession: "M" and I were Buffy fans back in the day. She found the
Sookie Stackhouse series long before HBO did. This vamp tale is fun, and far better than the angsty and humorless *Twilight* (which I didn't even bother to finish). But ultimately, someone else will enjoy it, and I'll enjoy not storing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment