Sunday, June 27, 2010

"A" has been blogged


"A" has been blogged
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
What: lavender lotion made by "A"
Last used: well this morning when I cleaned it up. Before that a while
Origin: I think she made it in 2005
Why kept: out of sight and it was a gift from "A"
Destination: garbage and I'll recycle the lotion container

I have no idea how this ended up on the floor. I've been thinking I should blog it because, 1) I don't use it (Sorry "A") and 2) it's pretty old. I guess this was the universe's way of saying "Let it goooooo!"

"A", I did use all the mint lotion and want to make more!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Great job, "M". And we can make more mint lotion when I come back later in the summer. Ask your doctor, though. It seems to me that it might have the power to affect The Kid as long as you're nursing; I think that the mint oils are contraindicated.

    ReplyDelete