Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guest Post: Elvis, and these hangers, have left the building

"A friend just moved and needed hangers because hers are MIA. I have a stash right at my finger, or, toe tips. And I don't have to "Reconsider, Baby"--good riddance to sticky hangers that have been in the Memphis tote bag for over 5 years. (The bag itself is from 1986's trip to Graceland. Hmmm. Well, it's no longer hanging around either)."

"S," I know you won't be Lonesome Tonight for any of this! Thanks for posting.

2 comments:

  1. TCB! (Taking Care of Business) One of Elvis's mantras :-) I have some things that should be cast off from a pilgrimage to Graceland. At least, I didn't bring back a tattoo.... I was |__| close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or a pierced belly button!

    (I remember when many of my friends did that,in the thick of our first mid-life crises back in our early 30s.)

    ReplyDelete