Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fly me to the moon...

What: FlyLady Cling
Origin: From the FlyShop. FlyLady and crew ship one with each order. The cling is to help you remember to do your routines
Last seen: on the frig getting all curly.
Why kept: Out of sight in plain sight, sticky (literally and figuratively), it was free
How long kept: I think I received this with a calendar in 2008
Destination: Trash. It's got the cling stuff on the back, so I don't think that recycles well. I did try to uncurl it, but decided, it's not going to happen easily.
Confession: I have another in the laundry room to remind me to flip the laundry.
I love FlyLady and her system. It's really easy. You can do anything in 15 minutes. I'm always amazed how much I can get done in 15. She has some great videos on her site that show real world scenarios, not the perfectly kept houses. Anyway I digress and I'll go shine my sink now!

1 comment: