Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm Trashed, Too


I'm Trashed, Too
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Aaargh, another tube of sunscreen.
Origin: Vanity.
How Long Kept: It expired in January of 09. Hopefully I bought it before then.   Note to self:  check expiration date on cosmetics before purchasing them!
Usage: Not in a while.
Why kept: Out of Sight, Out of Mind. And I actually think that on an earlier medicine cabinet purge, I decided to keep this one, It Might Be Useful!
Destination: Trash.

Confession: I'm exhausted after a long day. (Trashed, but not inebriated.) I was worried that I might fall asleep on the sofa before I found something "meaningful" to release.

Then I remembered. It doesn't have to be meaningful. It just has to be something of limited utility that is taking up space...whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment