Monday, June 21, 2010

Master of Puppets


Master of Puppets
Originally uploaded by 365 Things
What: Various socks and other fodder for puppets and other nephew crafts.
Origin: The desire to give creative, non-commercial gifts.
How long kept: Oh, some of them probably 2+ years.
Last Used: Christmas, 2009. (See confession.)
Why kept: The creative spirit might strike me...over and over and over again. And maybe I might not ever wear out another sock. Ever. Thus, I Might Need Them; They Might Be Useful. Good Crafting Intentions Gone Bad. Aargh.
Destination: Textile Recycling.

Confession: I started on a rather masterful 3-D sock turtle over Christmas for "M"'s youngest, did a bit more on it with input from his 4 year old big brother in late May. They took it home, though I think I might add some touches to it the next time I visit.

Confession, cont: There are a couple of completely trashed cleaning rags in that particular pile...everything went up to Union Square today, when I visited an eye doctor up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment