Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Exsqueeze me?


Exsqueeze me?
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
Well, I know this looks like ordinary garbage. It's not. To me this tube of toothpaste is a little something special. It's the first tube of toothpaste that I can remember completely finishing without opening a new one, usually a different brand. So I'm proud of my very empty tube of toothpaste. I am going to try to get one more squeeze out of it in the morning -- a goodbye hug if you will.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. I have that same issue with shampoo. Once I buy the new bottle, I open it, and then the nearly empty bottle hangs around interminably.

    You've inspired me: I'm just about to get rid of one bottle, and it will not be replaced until *all* the rest of the others are gone!

    ReplyDelete