Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kermit was wrong


Kermit was wrong
Originally uploaded by DeClutter
It *is* easy to be green (you'll note that Kermit sang a song called "It's Not Easy Being Green".)
What: organic cotton baby sleeper (worn once or twice by the Kid -- he grew too fast!)
Origin/confession: we bought this for a friend's baby but by the time we saw her, she had outgrown it
why kept: by the time she had outgrown it, I was pregnant.
Last used: three+ months ago. I still may keep this. No no I won't. It is tagged and ready for its...
Destination: garage sale.

More stuff is getting picked up tomorrow wooooot!
Off topic: now I have the song about rainbows going through my head ... Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other siiiiiide

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment