Tuesday, May 4, 2010

From Our Celeb In Beacon: Hair today, gone before tomorrow...

"These are bobby pins that were inserted into my 1930s Depression era hairdo. I was an extra in the remake of HBO's Mildred Pierce, and was on the set a total of two days. These are from the first day, last Thursday. I took them out that evening and they sat here for 5 days. I knew I would never use them again, so I stuck them in the metal recycling coffee can even tho I don't really know what they are made of. The second (and last) day on the set was yesterday, and I pulled those out and gave them back to wardrobe. They can do whatever they want with them. Maybe a remake of "Hairspray"?"

How fun, "S"! Can't wait to see you on TV. (D'oh, I forgot, I don't have TV. I'll have to make sure to visit a friend to see this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment