Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Guest Post: Unfortunately, not to my life :(

"We all need instruction books from time to time, especially to major power tools. This came with a saw that was probably part of every baby boomer's dad's workshop. A childhood friend donated her father's saw to me after I acquired my little fixer-upper. Unfortunately, the behemoth of an appliance had rotten wires and needed things like belts. It sat in my garage (with this book) for probably 8 years. Finally I passed the saw along (to a guy, who said he could fix it) and neglected to include this. He probably didn't need it. Neither do I. I perused it for nifty technical drawings, but nothing really worth cut & pasting. So, recycled: 1957 with yesterday's news.

As an aside--my mom's maiden name is DeWalt. But I am not an heiress."

Nor are you a tool, "S"!

No comments:

Post a Comment